81 Jenkins Lane, Gainesville, Missouri, 65655
It is very rare for a country home to come up for sale with 19.5 acres of land, let alone one that includes the main home, a nice shop building, a rental home for additional income and a separate highway frontage building site. Finding a property like this in a beautiful Ozark County community such as Gainesville, Missouri is nearly impossible! Located at 81 Jenkins Lane, this 1,700 square foot, 2 bedroom, 2 bath, custom built brick home and 800 square foot custom built shop building are being offered for sale. The home and shop rest at the west side of the property, with entry off of Highway 181 by a private drive. The home rests on 15.5 acres of land on an elevated ridge that grants majestic views of the pine forest and neighboring valley to the south. The location of this home, along with the large covered front porch and covered rear deck provide perfect views of sunrises, sunsets and amazing views of the deer, turkeys and other wildlife that come to feed on the acorns from many oak trees located on the property. The home includes many special features such as brick construction and fireplace. The owners of the property just remodeled the home with new paint, new flooring in most areas, new light fixtures and baseboards. The newly renovated kitchen embraces a rustic charm and warmth, with a dose of modern amenities. The kitchen includes a dishwasher and other appliances. This home is located at the northeast corner of the quaint community of Gainesville and is just 2 minutes from the Gainesville Memorial Airport, the Gainesville Elementary School and Gainesville High School, which are part of the Gainesville R-5 School District.
The owners of this property fell in love with this amazing country home for the following reasons:
· Amazing wooded location with pine and oak trees
· Private access to the home
· Close proximity to downtown Gainesville, Missouri
· The peace, quiet and tranquility of country living
· 360 degree views of the Ozarks
· The very nice floorplan and layout of the home
· Views of deer, turkeys, squirrels and other wildlife
· A short distance to Bull Shoals Lake
· Water activities such as boating, fishing, jet skiing, water skiing, tubing, paddle boarding
The following are some of the more interesting features of this amazing country property:
· Covered front porch along the southwest side of the home
· Beautiful extended dining area on the northeast covered deck
· Large living room with new flooring and custom made fireplace
· Convenient dining area with amazing views of the surrounding forest area
· Custom kitchen with new cabinets and newer appliances
· Views of the green pastures and valley to the south of the home
· Large master bedroom with and En Suite bathroom
· Large second bedroom with amazing views
· Full bath and laundry room
· Two car garage with garage door opener
Separate work shop – storage area
· Pulldown attic access for more storage
· 20’ x 40’ – 800 square foot fully insulated shop building.
· Includes two garage doors, two electric garage door openers and 1 walk-in door
· Electrical service panel for the garage with both 110 volt and 220 volt service
· Has insulated walls, as well as concrete floor
· Large workbench area and plenty of room for boat storage
· The 1,040 square foot 2 bedroom rental house could be updated for personal use or for rental to others for additional income.
· There is a 24’ x 32’ – 786 square foot detached garage and a 12’ x 16’ utility shed to the rear of the home
· There is access to the rental home directly off of Highway
· A garden area could make this a self-sustaining homestead
Separate Building Site:
· There is a 4 acre building site located just across the highway from the rental property. The property slopes from the highway towards the rear of the land, which would make it perfect for a walk-out basement with amazing views out into the country. See interactive map below to see the building site location
· This land can be kept and used with the other property. It could be used to build a new home or shop. Or the land could be sold to help offset the cost of purchasing the other portions of the property. A highway frontage building site could be of considerable value
This is a rare chance to own a beautiful, well kept, custom home, shop building, rental home and additional building site that are conveniently located just a couple of miles from downtown Gainesville, Missouri, which is located in the heart of the Ozark Mountain Area of Southern Missouri.
The current owners keep this property in very nice condition. It is ready to move into and would make a great country home, spacious vacation home, relaxing lake area home, beautiful hunting lodge or quiet escape for those in their retirement years.
This very well maintained home is located at 81 Jenkins Lane, a short drive to stores and restaurants in Gainsville, Missouri. The property is conveniently located about 1 mile north of US Highway 160 and Highway 181 junction. Please see the property map for driving directions and distances.
The home is serviced by electricity, cell phone service, high speed Internet, satellite television, septic system and city water. The home is well insulated which results in very reasonable utility bills. The property taxes on the property are only $1,500 per year. .
This property is located 15 miles to the east of the upper end of Bull Shoals Lake. The area near Gainsville is well known for its many grist mills and lots of people come to the area each year to tour the mills. Click here to watch a short video of a tour of some of the mills. One of the most famous mills is the Zanoni Mill which has been used as a wedding chapel in recent years. Other recreational opportunities in the area include the Caney Mountain Wildlife Preserve, Rockbridge Grist Mill, Dawt Mill and Bryant River Rafting. If you have an interest in history, the Ozark County Historium may be a wonderful place to visit.
Gainesville offers a welcoming small town atmosphere. This could be your new country home in the historic Ozarks area of Missouri.
Distances: This property is right in the middle of many amazing entertainment venues!
· 40 miles to the west of West Plains, Missouri
· 60 miles to the east of Branson, Missouri
· 85 miles southeast of Springfield, Missouri
· 206 miles northwest of Memphis, Tennessee
· 225 miles southwest of St Louis, Missouri
· 250 miles southeast of Kansas City, Missouri
· 355 miles northeast of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
The Ozarks – The Outdoor Recreational Capital of Missouri!