301 N. Philadelphia, Coldwater, Kansas, 67029
The seller has made a dramatic $7,500 price reduction on this home and 32' x 24' garage - shop building.
It is ready to move into and would make a great family home, vacation home, relaxing country home, beautiful hunting lodge or quiet escape for those in their retirement years. This is a chance to own a 1400 square foot, 2 bedroom, 1 bath home with an office that could be used for a third bedroom. The home includes washer, dryer, stove, dishwasher and refrigerator, lots of cabinets, nice floor coverings and excellent floor plan.
Rarely does a rental home in Coldwater, Kansas come up for sale. This property has a good rental history at $500 per month.
This home that is conveniently located three blocks east of US Highway 160 and about 3 blocks north of Main Street in Coldwater, Kansas.
The current owner has kept this property in nice condition. It features low maintenance vinyl siding and newer Heritage style roof. The home is owned by a licensed real estate broker in the State of Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
There is a large garden area to the northeast of the home and a large back yard area. There is an area where a camper or RV can be parked north of the garage too. The deck area on the south side of the home overlooks mature trees and nice shrubs.
The property taxes for 2017 were $1,027.
· Covered 144 sf front porch and nice south facing rear deck area
· Large living room with window seat and large sunlit windows
· Dining area with ceiling and large south facing windows
· Custom kitchen with large counter tops, pantry, dishwasher and enough room for kitchen table
· Office that could be used as a 3rd bedroom. Has large walk-in closet
· Large master bedroom with ceiling fan and full wall of closets and drawers
· Second large bedroom with a west view and large closet
· Bath with handicapped accessible shower, vanity and toilet
· Main floor utility room with laundry located off of the kitchen area
· 600 sf storm shelter and workshop area with sink and extra storage
· Newer furnace and water heater
· Lots of extra shelving for storage
· Oversized 2 car garage (32' x 24') 768 sf, with work bench, 2 garage doors and electric openers
· New siding, new metal roof, walk-thru door and window were recently installed.
· Has small stove for heating
· Extra storage space in attic area.
This well maintained home is located at 301 N. Philadelphia, a short walk to stores and restaurants in Coldwater, Kansas. The property is conveniently located just a mile or so from the Coldwater Golf Course.
The home is serviced by electricity, cell phone service, high speed Internet, satellite television, city sewer and water and natural gas.
This property is located a mile or so from Coldwater Lake and is not far from the famous the Red Hills Scenic Byway. The city lake and park are situated in the rolling hills and woods of the scenic Gypsum Hills region of the state. The surrounding area offers rugged beauty and stunning vistas. Coldwater Lake is the best kept secret in Kansas and very popular with people of Southwest Kansas and Northwestern Oklahoma.
The 250-acre lake and 930-acre park provide anglers and outdoors people with lots of enjoyable activities. Annual fish stocking is handled by the Kansas Wildlife and Parks Commission. The lake is located next to a beautiful 10 hole golf course, with very low green fees.
The city of Coldwater provides excellent public schools and a welcoming small town atmosphere. This could be your next home in the historic Red Hills.
· 65 miles to the southeast of Dodge City, Kansas
· 62 miles to the north of Woodward, Oklahoma
· 128 miles southwest of Wichita, Kansas
· 202 miles northwest of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
· 323 miles southwest of Kansas City, Kansas
· 407 miles northwest of Dallas, Texas
· 432 miles southeast of Denver, Colorado
Coldwater, Kansas – The Way Life Should Be!