PROPERTY: 8 Bedroom/4 Bath duplex on a corner lot with many updated features and appliances with off-street and on-street parking
AUCTION PREVIEW: Property shown by appointment
CONTACT INFORMATION: To view the property, contact Dave Rose - Broker (785) 452-5088
AUCTIONEER'S NOTE: This duplex is clean and very well maintained with several new features and appliances. This is a great time to own a tremendous income-producing property in Medicine Lodge, KS
Don't miss the opportunity to bid your price for this great property!
1. To register and participate in this auction, all prospective bidders must register at ucgreatplains.hibid.com. A credit card is required to register to verify identity only.
2. A 10% Buyer's Premium will be added to the high bid to determine the total purchase price of the real estate.
3. Earnest Deposit: If bidder is successful, the non-refundable amount of ten-thousand ($10,000) dollars in certified funds, personal check, or cash will be tendered and made payable to Slamal & Swaynden, Inc. and will be deposited into their escrow account upon contract execution. Said Escrow Company to handle all closing matters. Balance shall be due and payable, in certified funds, at closing on or before November 25, 2019. Time is of the essence in this transaction.
4. Prospective buyers are invited to inspect this property and make their own investigations and judgements with respect thereto.
5. Property is offered and is accepted by buyer(s) in current "as-is" condition with any and all faults and with positively no contingencies.
6. This is a "with reserve" auction. The seller reserves the right to accept or reject the final bid at auction.
7. Plats shown herein, and the description of any improvements are for informational purposes only, and no representations, warranties or guarantees are made concerning locations, dimensions, or tract size or nature, quality or suitability for use of the tract for any improvements. All information, concerning properties, has been gained from Neosho County courthouse records.
8. The property shall transfer by Deed that is acceptable by Title Company, subject to seller obtaining merchantable title free and clear of all liens. Seller and Buyer will split the cost of owner's policy of title insurance and the closing agent's closing fee, only, 50/50. No other closing costs or title insurance costs will be paid by the seller.
9. Once bidding is declared closed, there shall be no further bidding. In the case of a disputed bid, the Auctioneer will use his judgment as to good faith of all claims and his decision is final.
10. Should a dispute arise after the auction, auctioneer's records shall be conclusive in all respects.
11. Auctioneer and/or seller reserves the right to withdraw the property prior to auction.
12. Bidder agrees to the above Terms and Conditions of the auction by registering and bidding on said property.
13. The above stated Terms and Conditions of Auction cannot be altered except in writing by all parties of the contract or by verbal changes to terms given by Broker or Auctioneer at the time of Auction. Statements made during the auction take precedence over advertising and previous statements.
14. Bidder does hereby indemnify and hold harmless Auctioneer/Real Estate salesman, broker, and Seller from any and all damages, claims or liabilities from injuries to person or property of any type whatsoever, caused during auction.
15. United Country - Great Plains Auction & Real Estate listing broker Lance Fullerton and all associated agents are seller's agents in this transaction and represent the seller not the buyer.
16. All buyer brokers must assist client with contract signing and be present at closing with their client(s) and register no later than forty-eight (48) hours prior to scheduled start time of auction to receive compensation.